Friday, March 5, 2010

At Last!


Luxury Online - Styles, Strategies, Systems, the book that I wrote out of passion for both luxury and technology has finally hit the stores worldwide today!

Am I excited? Yes. Am I relieved? You bet. Am I anxious about the public's reaction to the book? Oh la la, I have butterflies flying around in my stomach!

But more than anything, I am grateful to the many people that around the world who have patiently waited for the book to arrive at bookstores, despite the publication date being postponed. I will also like to thank the press, journalists, bloggers and all those that have been reading this blog and following the book on Twitter and others who picked interest in the book and wrote about it before its publication. Thank you so much. I hope the rest of the people will be kind enough in their reviews.

I know that this is not an official acknowledgement but I'll also like to once again thank all the luxury brands, media companies, bloggers and everyone else who gave me the authorisation to reproduce their images and screen shots in the book (there are over 250 images and illustrations). Thanks for your trust!  

Writing Luxury Online was a real pleasure for me. I enjoyed the process so much that I re-wrote the manuscript three times! And now I guess I have to get out and begin the book tour.

Over the next few months, the book will be launched in Paris, Milan, London, Geneva, New York, Las Vegas, Miami, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Sao Paolo and other locations. So keep an eye on this blog  and on Twitter for updates.

Ciao ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment