Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Countdown Begins!

Luxury Online, the book many have told me that they can't wait to read (and the reason why I started this blog in the first place) will be out this month! Yes, I can't believe it myself but the worldwide publication date is looming. And I'm beginning to fidget as I wonder what the reaction to the book will be. Will people like it? Will it be well received by the luxury community? Will critics embrace it or trash it? Oh la la, I have butterflies in my stomach already...

Anyhow, I'm pleased that I finally have an answer for all the people that have been patiently emailing, calling and asking for the day "the bloody book will be available for purchase" (excuse me for the language).

It's sooner than expected... and in the meantime I'll be bringing frequent countdown notes so come back tomorrow and the day after and the day after... It could be any day now.

The surprise announcement is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment